We hope you and your loved ones are keeping well.
We have all experienced severe difficulties over the last few months and we are all looking forward to getting back to our old habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing remains: our commitment to your health and safety. Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice. Our sterilisation and treatment procedures are always implemented so that, when you receive treatment, it is done under safe and comfortable conditions.Our practice observes all the relevant guidelines for infection control.
You will probably notice a few new developments on your visit.
We made these changes to better protect you and ourselves from Covid-19.
• We will contact you beforehand to ask you questions about your health.
• You will be asked the same questions again when you come to the clinic.
• Please comply with the following rules: come at the exact time of your appointment with a mask, no one should come with you (except for children and people who need assistance).
• We will provide hand sanitizer which we recommend you use as soon as you come to the clinic.
• You will notice that we no longer offer magazines, children’s games or other items in the waiting room because these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be scheduled such as to allow for the necessary social distancing between patients, and also mandatory disinfection times, which means that you may have less choiceof appointment times.
We look forward to o seeing you soon and meanwhile remain available to answer any questions you may have about all the steps we are taking to ensure your safety.
Your dental team